SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- Thoughts on this year’s Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame?
- What will be Okada’s legacy considering what he’s done by age 32?
- When will “Last Style Bender” Isreal Adesanya vs. Yoel Romero happen?
- Is WWE in jeopardy of becoming the no. 2 wrestling company behind AEW in the U.K.?
- Why should one continue to watch Raw and Smackdown instead of other shows?
- Do “hardcore fans” inflate their opinions and have a sense of self-importance?
- Is Drew McIntyre the biggest missed opportunity in WWE the last few years?
- Should announcers call moves more often even though people can see the moves?
- Are Public Enemy, Head Bangers, Kronik, and Impact Players historically overlooked?
- What is your stance on Jim Ross being main announcer for AEW given all of the disgust thrown his way by many fans these days?
- Can Kenny Omega be convinced, coerced, or cajoled into performing AEW storylines that are best for business?
- What’s the status of Marty Scurll and what could he mean to AEW’s roster?
- Is Dark Order showing signs of a gimmick that can click in AEW after all?
- What was the point of Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega if AEW doesn’t recognize it happened in record book?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO