SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In part two of this week’s The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd answers Mailbag questions on the following topics…
- Which five pro wrestling stories could a “Light Side of the Ring” series cover?
- Is Sting deserving of being in the same category as Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker types or do many overrate him?
- Will AEW ever showcase Kenny Omega like he was utilized in New Japan and who on the roster would be the best opponents for a long showcase match?
- Is enough enough with Nia Jax injuring opponents?
- Should Martha Hart be stopping a WWE Hall of Fame ceremony for Owen Hart, and could WWE induct the Hart Foundation stable as a workaround?
- What are the best three matches that Edge and Orton have had?
- Could Saudi Arabia money have changed the course of pro wrestling if it had come 20 years earlier, especially the WWF vs. WCW dream PPV in 2001?
- What’s the best of four common ways for a pro wrestler to retire?
- How do they know for sure what the age is of viewers who watch AEW and NXT when creating ratings?
- Does AEW use the battle royal too much to determine title shots for wrestlers?
- In light of Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins talking on Chris Jericho’s podcast, what are the most glaring examples of fans getting behind a wrestler yet promoters cutting momentum off at the knees?
- Which three New Japan wrestlers would have the most impact on AEW? Could there be an AEW-NJPW partnership in the near future?
- What did you think of Mongo McMichael in WCW and have you seen the Twitter feed covering his amusing moments?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO