In this episode of Wrestling Night in America, PWTorch columnist Greg Parks breaks down both nights of WrestleMania with callers and emailers. Topics include the quality of the Firefly Funhouse match, the decision to put Charlotte over Rhea Ripley, the potential of wrestlers getting more creative freedom in the current environment, and more.
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In part two of this week’s The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd answers Mailbag questions on the following topics…
- WrestleMania XII look-back including the Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels Iron Man match and whether it stands the test of time, the recreation of the O.J. Bronco chase, Goldust vs. Roddy Piper in a street fight, Ultimate Warrior squashing Triple H, the the Body Donnas vs. Godwins in the tag team finals
- Where to look for a good escape into pro wrestling past on WWE Network with specific recommendations from Todd and Wade
- A look back at the ten-woman tag team match at WrestleMania 26 and how they view Michelle McCool, Diva’s champ Maryse, Leyla, Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Gail Kim, and Eve Torres in a historic context and how they’d do in today’s different women’s landscape.
- How did Jim Cornette’s Smokey Mountain Wrestling work with both WCW and the WWF in 1993?
- Which three wrestlers from WWE are most likely to jump to AEW and which three AEW wrestlers are likely to jump to WWE in the next year?
- Could WWE incorporate a more cinematic production style to WrestleMania matches to make up for the lack of live crowd big stadium setting including pre-taped matches?
- Is Matt Hardy defined down in a way that limits his AEW ceiling based on how he’s been utilized by WWE lately?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO