RECOMMENDED FREE NEW PODCAST - RAW POST-SHOW WITH KELLER...
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app)
New Japan announced Monday most of the card for their next big event, “Power Struggle,” on November 7 in Osaka, Japan.
Included is a main event of Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Karl Anderson for the IWGP Intercontinental Title.
Plus, Honma challenges Tomohiro Ishii for the NEVER Openweight Title. The history is that Honma defeated Ishii in the G1 Climax tournament to win his first tournament match in two years.
Current Power Struggle Card
– IWGP IC Title match: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Karl Anderson.
– Tanahashi & Kota Ibushi vs. IWGP World Hvt. champion Kazuchika Okada & Sakuraba.
– NEVER Openweight Title match: Tomohiro Ishii vs. Honma.
– A.J. Styles & Bad Luck Fale vs. Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI.
– Hirooki Goto vs. EVIL (formerly Watanabe).
[ LINK: Full Details reported via PuroresuSpirit.com ]