SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Wednesday night on Destination America, TNA drew the exact same combined audience as last week’s show. Meanwhile, ROH TV fell to a three-week low, impacting TNA’s replay viewership.
Wednesday Night ROH/TNA Programming – October 21 (Week 21)
– TNA Impact: The first airing at 9:00 p.m. EST 264,000 viewers, up from 242,000 original viewers last week.
TNA’s late-night replay/West Coast airing after ROH then drew 63,000 viewers, down from 85,000 viewers last week.
TNA Impact’s total viewership was 327,000 viewers, the exact same as last week. Both shows were down more than 100,000 viewers from 447,000 total viewers two weeks ago.
– ROH TV: The only airing at 11:00 p.m. EST drew 132,000 viewers, down from 174,000 and 175,000 viewers the past two weeks.
– Demographics: Both shows skewed to a younger audience than last week. TNA checked in at 53-years-old, while ROH TV’s median age was 51.1 years-old.
Interestingly, ROH actually drew more female than male adult viewers. The split was 48 percent m18-49 to 52 percent f18-49.
Impact was more in-line with the typical Wednesday night break down of 75 percent m18-49 to 25 percent f18-49.
– TNA at 9:00 EST: 264,000 viewers
– ROH at 11:00 EST: 132,000 viewers
– TNA at midnight: 63,000 viewers