WEEKEND EVENTS CENTER
Friday, October 23 through Sunday, October 25
(NOTE: If you attend a show, we’re looking for results sent to email@example.com.)
– WWE does not have house shows this weekend leading into the Hell in a Cell PPV Sunday in Los Angeles. The NXT brand will be at the “Aftershock” music festival in Sacramento, Calif. on Saturday & Sunday afternoon.
– AXS TV continues its presentation of New Japan’s 2015 Tokyo Dome Show on Friday night. Airing at 9:00 p.m. EST is Bullet Club vs. Goto & Shibata for the IWGP Tag Titles, plus A.J. Styles and Jeff Jarrett in a six-man tag match.
– Global Force Wrestling returns to Las Vegas for the third set of “Amped” TV tapings. This will be a big taping, as GFW determines their first set of champions. (Full Line-up & Preview)
– Ring of Honor tours the Midwest this weekend with “Glory by Honor” shows Friday and Saturday. Friday’s show in Kalamazoo, Mich. is a TV taping with a loaded line-up, including two title matches – Jay Lethal defends the ROH TV Title against Roderick Strong and The Kingdom defends the Tag Titles against The Addiction. (Full Line-ups & Preview)
– FIP begins a two-night, 16-team trios tag tournament Friday night in Florida. The tournament concludes Saturday night. WWNLive is touting this as 16 promotions represented. Both shows are available on iPPV at WWNLive.com.
– Chikara continues its Midwest Tour with Night 2/4 in Chicago on Friday night. (Full Line-up) … Big Time Wrestling tours the Northeast on Friday and Saturday. Headliners are Kevin Nash, The Godfather, Shelly Martinez, Papa Shango, and Eddie Edwards. … Northeast Wrestling is in Clark, N.J. on Friday night. Headliners are Booker T, Mickie James, Matt Hardy, and Robbie E. … Good ol’ Shark Boy headlines Blue Water Championship Wrestling Friday in Port Huron, Mich.
– WWE NETWORK HIGHLIGHTS: This week’s Superstars episode is scheduled for early release at 3:00 p.m. EST before airing in its regular timeslot at 8:00 p.m. EST. Two matches are Zack Ryder vs. Stardust and Fandango vs. Heath Slater.