WKPWP - Mailbag - Keller & Mitchell talk Shayna Baszler biting Becky Lynch, Drew McIntyre's rise, Fake Razor & Diesel, more
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
The final tally is in for Ring of Honor’s 26-episode run on Destination America spanning June 3 to November 25 on Wednesday nights.
– Weekly Average: 185,154 viewers (includes June 3-July 22 period when ROH had prime time & replay slots).
– Weekly Average with only late night timeslot (July 29-Nov. 25): 150,882 viewers.
– Average of 8:00 EST timeslot from June 3 to July 22: 148,125 viewers.
– Average of 11:00 EST timeslot only from July 29 to Nov. 25: 150,882 viewers.
– Most-Watched Episode: June 24 (combined audience of 330,000 viewers).
– Most-Watched Single Timeslot Episode: October 28 with 227,000 viewers.
– Least-Watched Episode: July 15 (combined audience of 169,000 viewers; ROH was cut back to one late-night airing the following week).
– Least-Watched Single Timeslot Episode: September 16 with 89,000 viewers vs. GOP debate.