SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
TNA Impact TV Ratings Tracking
– January 19: Week 3 of TNA Impact on Pop TV showed improvements in viewership, but key metrics within the overall performance were down…
– 321,000 first-run viewers at 9:00 p.m. EST, which was the most through three weeks.
– DVR UPDATE: 36,000 DVR viewers were added, the most through three weeks.
– The midnight EST replay on Tuesday night drew 122,000 viewers.
– The combined audience on Tuesday night was 443,000 viewers.
– DVR UPDATE: The total audience with DVR included was 479,000 viewers, up 23 percent from 390k viewers the previous week.
The metrics within the overall performance were not as strong as last week, though.
– Impact’s median age was 48.5 years-old, just landing in the desired 18-49 window. Also, the split of adult viewers was 72 percent males 18-49 and 28 percent females 18-48.
Week 2 drew a younger, broader audience at 44.8 years-old with a split of 59/41.
As a result, this week’s Impact drew the fewest female 18-49 viewers through three weeks. Specifically, Impact drew 31,000 f18-49 viewers compared to 61,000 f18-49 viewers last week.
Also, males 18-49 was down to 80,000 from 87,000 last week due to the mix of older viewers pushing Impact close to the edge of the 18-49 window.
DVR UPDATE: The only demographic that increased by a material amount was adults 25-54, which went from a 0.10 to a 0.12 rating. All other demos added just 0.01 rating.