SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
WWNLive announced Thursday that EVOLVE champion Timothy Thatcher is scheduled to return to the promotion at the June EVOLVE shows in Florida.
Thatcher is missing the May shows; the storyline explanation is an “indefinite leave of absence” following WrestleMania Weekend events.
WWNLive added that Thatcher will defend the EVOLVE Title on both Florida shows set for June 10 and 11 (assuming he retains on June 10).
As for the May shows, Drew Gulak currently possesses the EVOLVE Title belt. WWNLive is teasing the unresolved situation will be addressed in May.
Gulak is scheduled to defend the EVOLVE Tag Titles with Tracy Williams at EVOLVE 60 on May 6 and face his tag partner in a WWE Global Cruiserweight Series qualifier at EVOLVE 61 on May 7.
UPCOMING EVOLVE LINE-UPS
- Main Event: Chris Hero vs. Zack Sabre, Jr.
- EVOLVE Tag Title match: Drew Gulak & Tracy Williams vs. T.J. Perkins & Fred Yehi
- Drew Galloway vs. Ethan Page
- Johnny Gargano vs. Marty Scurll
- Lio Rush vs. Caleb Konley
- Matt Riddle vs. Anthony Nese
- Bravado Bros. vs. Devastation Corp. (Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch)
- Main Event: Drew Galloway vs. Johnny Gargano
- WWE GCS qualifying match: Drew Gulak vs. Tracy Williams
- WWE GCS qualifying match: Fred Yehi vs. T.J. Perkins
- Zack Sabre, Jr. vs. Marty Scurll
- Lio Rush vs. Matt Riddle
- Ethan Page vs. Chris Dickinson
- Bravado Bros. vs. Milk Chocolate (Brandon Watts & Randy Summers)
EVOLVE 62 – June 10 in Ybor City, Fla.
- EVOLVE champion Timothy Thatcher returns to defend EVOLVE Title
EVOLVE 63 – June 11 in Orlando, Fla.
- Thatcher defends EVOLVE Title if still champion