SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Ring of Honor has announced a new Tornado Tag Rules match for the “Best in the World” PPV next Friday, June 24.
The match is Moose & War Machine vs. The Bullet Club’s Adam Cole & The Young Bucks.
Moose was originally not advertised for the PPV due to his contract situation. However, PWTorch learned last week that Moose was booked for the PPV.
Meanwhile, Adam Cole is advertised for the PPV after missing last weekend’s shows. ROH said Cole was hospitalized with pneumonia.
Updated BITW PPV Line-up (June 24)
- ROH World Title match: Jay Lethal vs. Jay Briscoe
- ROH TV Title match: Bobby Fish vs. #1 contender Dalton Castle
- ROH Tag Title match: The Addiction vs. Motor City Machineguns
- Grudge match: Steve Corino vs. B.J. Whitmer
- Roderick Strong vs. Mark Briscoe
- Kyle O’Reilly vs. Kamaitachi
- Bullet Club (Young Bucks & Adam Cole) vs. Moose & War Machine (Ray Rowe & Hanson)
Updated Post-PPV TV Tapings Line-up (June 25)
- ROH World Title match: Lethal-Briscoe winner vs. Kyle O’Reilly
- ROH Tag Title match: The Addiction-MCMG winners vs. 2016 Tag Wars winners Beer City Bruiser & Silas Young
Leave a Reply