RECOMMENDED NEW PODCAST - EX-WWE CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER DISHES ON BACKSTAGE WWE OPERATIONS...
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app)
NXT LIVE EVENT REPORT
ORLANDO, FLA. AT ENGLEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD CENTER
OCTOBER 13, 2017
REPORT BY TOM STOUP, PWTORCH CORRESPONDENT
Wrestlers including Jessie Elaban worked security, including wanding duty at the door. Rachael Ellering was in attendance.
(1) No Way Jose defeated Marcel Barthel via pinfall.
(2) Sonya Deville defeated Sarah Logan via submission.
(3) Buddy Murphy defeated a massive Nigerian wrestler with white face paint (whose name I honestly couldn’t discern over the PA) via pinfall.
(4) Lio Rush defeated Fabian Aichner via pinfall.
(5) Street Profits defeated Wesley Blake & Steve Cutler via pinfall.
-Taynara Conti & Reina Gonzalez mingled with friends in the crowd during intermission.
(6) Nikki Cross defeated Sage Beckett via pinfall.
-Cheng Yuxiang cut a promo about how all the women in the NXT Universe want his gorgeous body.
(7) Oney Lorcan defeated Cheng Yuxiang via pinfall.
(8) Liv Morgan defeated Bianca Belair and Mandy Rose via pinfall (over Belair) in a triple threat match.
(9) Undisputed Era defeated the team of Johnny Gargano & Drew McIntyre & Kassius Ohno when Bobby Fish pinned Ohno,
-After the main event, Andrade “Cien” Almas (with Zelina Vega) attacked Drew McIntyre and the two brawled to the back, returned to ringside, then to the back again. As Undisputed Era cowered on the opposite side of the ring, Lars Sullivan entered to his music, gladly ate a couple elbows from Kassius Ohno, then laid Ohno out and left. As Johnny Gargano checked on Ohno, Undisputed Era surrounded the ring and attacked him. Drew McIntyre and Heavy Machinery emerged to make the save, with everyone delivering blows to Adam Cole simultaneously after the isolated Cole shouted his catchphrase.
-As the show ended, the babyface team stayed at ringside to meet fans, sign autographs and take pictures.