SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- Who major wrestling figure would you snap from history?
- Were Hulk Hogan’s mid-’80s challengers lined up in a similar way as Bret Hart’s in early ’90s?
- What AEW Tag Team would be best fit to feud with MJF & Shawn Spears?
- What main wrestler should Impact Wrestling build around?
- Should WWE use captions or translators with other wrestlers now that AOP are doing it?
- Is AEW building too much around Cody in marketing and match-making?
- Which wrestling figures were the very least trustworthy among those with bad reputations for telling the truth?
- When did you find out wrestling wasn’t real and how did you react?
- Should UFC do anything to prevent catastrophes in main events like the latest show in Mexico?
- Did Christian have the career he deserved?
- Who had the better career in pro wrestling – Ultimate Warrior or Heath Slater?
- How frustrated should people in the UK be over the ITV4 deal and delayed broadcast?
- How do ratings work?
- Is NXT really the underdog and what do they mean by “unapologetic”?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO