SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
SHOW SUMMARY: In part two of this week’s The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd answers Mailbag questions on the following topics…
- How do Charlotte and Trish Stratus comer to each other at this point in terms of legacy career accomplishments?
- Upon further look, does Todd appreciate the Firefly Funhouse skit had more of a purpose at each stage and segment?
- What is the story on the mass exodus of the All Japan roster to the formation of Pro Wrestling NOAH?
- How does WCW’s Spin the Wheel skits with Sting and Jake Roberts compare to the current crop of “cinematic” content in WWE and AEW?
- What are you thoughts on Randy Orton losing to Triple H at Unforgiven 2004?
- Should WWE and AEW booking really be graded on a curve because of the pandemic?
- Is it possible – and a good thing – if pre-taped and edited cinematic matches become a whole new era of Undertaker matches in coming years?
- Who would have been the ideal candidates for a Four Horsemen reboot in 2000 and what were the plans for Tully Blanchard if he hadn’t failed the drug test and came back with Arn Anderson?
- Who would you rather have as a match producer – Ric Flair or Shawn Michaels?
- Plus a final history quiz.
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO