RECOMMENDED FREE NEW PODCAST - RAW POST-SHOW WITH KELLER...
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app)
WWE heads into the Survivor Series PPV with question marks throughout the card. Who will wrestle for the WWE World Hvt. Title? Who will Undertaker & Kane face from the Wyatt Family? Which ten wrestlers will be thrown into a traditional Survivor Series match? Will there be a match on the PPV pre-show?
By the end of the night, there should be a new WWE World Hvt. champion to conclude the 16-man tournament. And, there’s also the question mark of MITB briefcase holder Sheamus.
Updated Survivor Series Line-up
– WWE World Title tournament semi-final match: Roman Reigns vs. U.S. champion Alberto Del Rio.
– WWE World Title tournament semi-final match: Dean Ambrose vs. IC champion Kevin Owens.
– WWE World Title Finals: Reigns-Del Rio winner vs. Ambrose-Owens winner.
– The Undertaker & Kane vs. two Wyatt Family members on the 25-year mark of Taker’s WWF debut at the 1990 Survivor Series.
– Divas Title match: Charlotte vs. Paige.
– Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze.
– Traditional Survivor Series match: Five unknowns vs. Five unknowns.