WWE heads into the Survivor Series PPV with question marks throughout the card. Who will wrestle for the WWE World Hvt. Title? Who will Undertaker & Kane face from the Wyatt Family? Which ten wrestlers will be thrown into a traditional Survivor Series match? Will there be a match on the PPV pre-show?
By the end of the night, there should be a new WWE World Hvt. champion to conclude the 16-man tournament. And, there’s also the question mark of MITB briefcase holder Sheamus.
Updated Survivor Series Line-up
– WWE World Title tournament semi-final match: Roman Reigns vs. U.S. champion Alberto Del Rio.
– WWE World Title tournament semi-final match: Dean Ambrose vs. IC champion Kevin Owens.
– WWE World Title Finals: Reigns-Del Rio winner vs. Ambrose-Owens winner.
– The Undertaker & Kane vs. two Wyatt Family members on the 25-year mark of Taker’s WWF debut at the 1990 Survivor Series.
– Divas Title match: Charlotte vs. Paige.
– Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze.
– Traditional Survivor Series match: Five unknowns vs. Five unknowns.