SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Lucha Underground Viewership Tracking
September 21: Lucha Underground drew 134,000 combined viewers on Wednesday night, down 13 percent from Week 2.
Lucha drew 99,000 first-run viewers, the exact same as last week.
However, replay viewership was only 35,000, down from 55,000 in Week 2.
DVR Update: Lucha Underground added 35,000 DVR viewers, down from the previous week. The total audience breaks down as…
- First-Run Wed. – 99,000 viewers
- Replay Wed. – 35,000 viewers
- DVR add-on – 35,000 viewers
- TOTAL AUDIENCE – 169,000 viewers (down 14.2% from last week)
Lucha Underground Season 3 Viewership
|1 - 9/7||128,000||48,000||176,000|
|2 - 9/14||99,000||55,000|
|3 - 9/21||99,000||35,000|
– DEMOGRAPHICS: Lucha drew a median age viewer of 54.0 years-old, which was an improvement on last week’s show.
As a result, the show drew more males 18-49 viewers than last week. However, females 18-49 viewership was cut in half from last week.
The resulting split was 86 percent m18-49 and 14 percent f18-49.
Wow. Interesting. Seems like the buzz for this season is not as strong as the past 2 seasons. Total second guess on my part but they should have stuck with premiering season 3 for January of 2017.