This week’s Lucha Underground viewership came back to earth after three strong weeks setting viewership records for the show.
Lucha Underground Viewership Tracking
April 13: Lucha Underground drew a combined audience of 205,000 viewers on El Rey Network, down 12 percent from 234,000 total viewers last week.
The first airing drew 139,000 viewers, down from 156k last week. The replay then drew 66,000 viewers, down from 78k last week.
Tuesday’s episode edged out the First Quarter 2016 average to stay in positive territory.
- April 13: 205,000 total viewers
- Q1 Avg.: 193,300 total viewers
- April 13: 139,000 first-run viewers
- Q1 Avg.: 128,300 first-run viewers
- April 13: 66,000 replay viewers
- Q1 Avg.: 65,000 replay viewers
– DEMOGRAPHICS: Tuesday’s episode drew a median age viewer of 56.4 years-old, one of the oldest audiences of the year.
However, the show drew one of its largest female audiences of the year to broaden the audience.
The split was 70 percent m18-49 and 30 percent f18-49, improving on the show’s average split of 76/24.