SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
– Pro Wrestling Tees announced a milestone of over $2.0 million in royalties paid out to wrestlers and other individuals whose products are available on ProWrestlingTees.com.
“We have officially paid out over $2,000,000 in royalties through ProWrestlingTees.com in just under 3 yrs,” the retailer announced Wednesday.
PWT noted last week’s best-selling t-shirts were the Bullet Club, Kenny Omega, The Elite, Randy Savage “cream of the crop,” Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Ranch, and the Road Warriors.
Tees also announced a new Colt Cabana caricature t-shirt available this week only.
– Chikara is releasing four of their top shows from the end-of-May U.K. Tour on digital download format. The pricing is $9.99 for each individual show, or a package of all four shows for $29.97. (Details at ChikaraPro.com)
– AIW has released an on-demand video stream of both nights of the J.T. Lightning Invitational Tournament held last weekend in Cleveland. The online VOD is available for $24.99.
AIW noted “These are the raw edits for 2016’s JLIT Night 1, Night 2, and Back To The Future Cup. With your purchase you get all three events from the weekend…. Once the finals edits are completed we will update each video. We expect them to be completed in approx. one week.”
– Fox Sports launched a new wrestling podcast at FoxSports.com covering wrestling nostalgia, defined as WWF/E-era nostalgia.
– Wrestling columnist John Corrigan is launching a new wrestling podcast on Yahoo Sports Radio in Philadelphia.
“WrestleDelphia Radio” will air on Wednesday nights at 9:00 p.m. EST on 1360 AM WNJC. The show can also be heard online at WNJCradio.com.
The first guest is Diamond Dallas Page.