SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, they discuss listener emails on these topics. This is part two of two…
- What should be the closing match of night one of WrestleMania?
- Is Jon Moxley getting too much of a free pass for the C.M. Punk controversy?
- What are the odds Moxley ever returns to WWE?
- How might the fallout from the Punk meltdown at the All Out media Q&A have been different if there wasn’t a fight with the Young Bucks and KennY Omega afterwards? Would Punk’s return after injury still be in question given how he acted toward TK?
- Did Jade Cargill come across well in the Being the Elite charity basketball game?
- Todd and Wade react to proposed trades between groups of AEW and WWE wrestlers.
- Is the Punk vs. AEW locker room blown a bit out of proportion given locker room rivalries in the past have been common?
- Does Tony Khan or Jon Moxley look bad in this C.M. Punk situation?
- Todd’s thoughts on “Last of Us” as a game-to-TV show transition.
- Should Rock vs. Hulk Hogan have gone on last at WrestleMania 18? Were there other matches at past WrestleManias that should have gone on last instead of another match?
- Is there more danger in having Roman Reigns drop the WWE Title now to Cody than there is not going with Cody now?
- Why isn’t New Japan Capitol Collision in D.C. getting the strong line-up that San Francisco’s New Japan event is?
- What archive matches should I watch on New Japan World?
- Should WWE have gone with Eddie Guerrero is Dominik’s son storyline?
- Todd’s review of the Miz/Maryse musical.
- Thoughts on this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class?
- Why are there so many heel groups in AEW?
- Is Conor McGregor still a draw for casual fans?
- Does Brock Lesnar ending Undertaker’s streak stand the test of time? Who, in retrospect, would have benefited from beating him later instead? Or should he have never lost before retiring?
- How could Reigns be best presented after losing the title at WrestleMania? Should he turn? Should there be a double-turn?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO
Leave a Reply