SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
SHOW SUMMARY: This installment of the PWTorch VIP Vault jumps back to the December 5, 2005 episode of The Bruce Mitchell Audio Show with host PWTorch editor Wade Keller. They cover these topics:
- The publicity in North Carolina that week regarding Ric Flair’s alleged road rage incident and the details of his divorce papers.
- Analysis of the Smackdown Special and the angle featuring Eddie Guerrero references and his car being blown up with references to Undertaker “rising from the grave.”
- Further analysis of what the mindset is within WWE that is leading to such questionable decisions (such as using the term “n—a” on the air this week), and how the focus on quarterly stock performance is partially to blame.
- A preliminary review of Vince Russo’s new book.
- The departure of Frank Dickerson from TNA management
- A rant about Jeff Jarrett’s undercutting of the chance of TNA making it as a viable full-time alternative to WWE.
This is another episode in our VIP Podcast Vault series going back to our earliest podcasts. We will continue to present VIP Podcasts from 18 years ago exclusively for PWTorch VIP members on our VIP Podcast Feed.
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO