SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Weekly WWE Stock Track
– Friday, November 6: Closing Price of $17.53 per share, up slightly from Thursday to essentially land at Wednesday’s close.
The stock climbed as high as $17.84, which was last Friday’s closing price.
It’s going to be an uphill battle for WWE to regain momentum after investors soured on their business following the Third Quarter earnings report.
– Thursday, November 5: Closing Price of $17.45 per share, down ten cents from Wednesday.
– Wednesday, November 4: Closing Price of $17.55 per share, rebounding 3.5 percent from Tuesday.
– Tuesday, November 3: Closing Price of $16.96 per share, down one percent from Tuesday’s close. It was the first time WWE has closed under $17 since September 30.
The stock dipped as low as $16.52, which was also the lowest point since Sept. 30.
– Monday, November 2: Closing Price of $17.13 per share, down four percent from Friday’s close.
The stock, which does not have momentum after last week’s quarterly financial report, dipped as low as $16.71 per share.
Updated 2015 Scoresheet
2015 High – $23.63 (Aug. 6)
2015 Low – $9.82 (Jan. 20 – 52-week low)
52-Week Range – $9.82-23.63
Current Market Value – $1.33 billion (down from $1.35 billion last week)