WWE has arrived at the finals of a 10-week Cruiserweight Tournament to determine the first champion.
WWE will be airing a live two-hour special on the Network at 9:00 p.m. EST following this week’s NXT episode.
The Final Four match-ups include Zack Sabre, Jr. vs. Gran Metalik and Kota Ibushi vs. T.J. Perkins.
The tournament was set up for a big-time finale of Sabre vs. Ibushi, but it remains to be seen if WWE books an upset in one of the semi-final matches.
WWE is also expected to highlight the other top Cruiserweight tournament competitors who did not make it to the Final Four as part of the two-hour show.
Final Four – September 14
- Semi-Finals: Zack Sabre, Jr. vs. Gran Metalik
- Semi-Finals: Kota Ibushi vs. T.J. Perkins
- Final: Sabre-Metalik winner vs. Ibushi-TJP winner
Network Schedule – September 14
- 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST – CWC marathon
- 8:00 p.m. – WWE NXT episode featuring Bobby Roode
- 9:00 p.m. – Cruiserweight two-hour finale