SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Just one of those things that happens during the year? WWE went an entire week trading in the $16-range, never moving above or below the $16s. The same happened over the last three days last week, too.
WWE Stock Track 2016
Week 15 – April 18-22
– Friday, April 22: Closing Price of $16.85 per share, up 1.8 percent from Thursday to finish above last week’s final closing price of $16.34 per share.
For the eighth consecutive trading day, the stock remained in the $16-range. Friday’s peak was $16.89 and the low was $16.31.
WWE is now valued at $1.28 billion, up from $1.24 billion to close last week.
– Thursday, April 21: Closing Price of $16.55 per share, down 1.4 percent from Wednesday.
The stock peaked at $16.90 and went as low as $16.44. For the seventh consecutive trading day, the stock remained in the $16-range.
Also on Thursday, WWE held their Annual Shareholders Meeting in Connecticut, where Triple H and Stephanie McMahon were officially added to the Board of Directors.
WWE also declared its standard quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share for shareholders as of June 15, payable on June 27.
– Wednesday, April 20: Closing Price of $16.79 per share, up 2.6 percent from Tuesday.
The stock climbed as high as $16.95 per share, but did not get into the $17s. The stock has not left the $16-range in over one week.
– Tuesday, April 19: Closing Price of $16.36 per share, down half-a-percent from Monday.
The stock hovered in the same range of low-to-mid-$16 for the fifth consecutive day.
– Monday, April 18: Closing Price of $16.44 per share, up half-a-percent from last Friday.
For the fourth consecutive day, there was little movement, as the stock ranged from $16.14 to $16.58.
2016 WWE STOCK SCORESHEET
- 2016 Open: $17.44 per share
- Latest Close: $16.85 per share (4/22)
- Current 52-Week Range: $13.15-23.63
- 2016 High Points: $18.93 (3/17), $18.86 (4/4), $18.42 (1/26)
- 2016 Low Points: $14.20 (2/11); $15.55 (4/12)
- 2016 Initial Market Value: $1.34 billion
- Current Market Value: $1.28 billion (4/22)
- 2016 Market Value Low Point: $1.11 billion (Week of 2/8)
- 2016 Market Value High Point: $1.39 billion (Week of 3/28)