WADE KELLER PODCAST - Bruce Mitchell joins Wade with open phone lines talking Rumble, NXT, AEW, more
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- Can Smackdown be broken down into various identifiable eras?
- Who would you pluck from WWE and add to AEW roster?
- Are split-screen commercials a good thing in wrestling?
- Is NXT’s reliance on smaller wrestlers a mistake, opening door for AEW?
- What might Ted Turner think of AEW on his old TNT network?
- Is AEW being dishonest pushing Jake Hager’s unimpressive MMA record like they are?
- Are there any good Mexican wrestling books?
- Todd and Wade have a women’s wrestlers draft!
- What will Brock Lesnar’s schedule be now and who are top potential opponents?
- Would Ted DiBiase Jr. have been a big star if he stuck around?
- Isn’t Sasha Banks the top women’s star in wrestling, and thus underpushed?
- If WWE top matches were consistently four stars instead of three stars, would it make a difference?
- Is spraying green mist too Old School to work today?
- Which wrestler would you want to talk to about a non-wrestling topic?
- What do you think of Timothy Thatcher?
- Why is EC3 not a more significant player in WWE?
- Is the pace of NXT match-making being accelerated for the worse already?
- Would Steve Austin have been as popular without The Rock? Could someone else have been an equal rival to Austin as Rock?
- Are rave reviews for NXT being proven false by dropping ratings? Is the shine off of Triple H as Vince McMahon’s replacement?
- Is there a possible way the Hell in a Cell finish actually ends up making sense, with a specific theory proposed?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO