Former WWE wrestler Yoshi Tatsu (Yoshitatsu) has officially been cleared to wrestle again. New Japan released a video from Yoshitatsu announcing his return from a serious neck injury that sidelined him for all of 2015.
Yoshitatsu’s first match back will be the big “Invasion Attack” show on April 10 in Tokyo. Yoshi is scheduled to team with Tanahashi and Michael Elgin to face Bullet Club’s Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks for the NEVER Openweight six-man tag match.
(Yoshi is also taking independent bookings in the U.S. through Bill Behrens at SBIBookings.com. Yoshi is splitting time between New Japan and Los Angeles.)
New Japan also announced the full line-up for the big April 10 show, where six out of nine matches will be for titles. After the first three undercard matches, the next six title matches include:
- IWGP World Title main event: Kazuchika Okada vs. Naito
- IWGP Tag Title match: Togi Makabe & Honma vs. Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa
- NEVER Openweight Title match: Shibata vs. Tenzan
- NEVER Openweight Six-man Tag Title match: Kenny Omega & Young Bucks vs. Tanahashi & Michael Elgin & Yoshitatsu
- IWGP Jr. Hvt. Title match: KUSHIDA vs. Will Ospreay (NJPW debut)
- IWGP Jr. Tag Title match: Ricochet & Matt Sydal vs. RPG Vice (Rocky Romero & Trent Baretta)
[ Read More at PuroresuSpirit.net ]