SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
SHOW SUMMARY: In the latest Flashback episode of The Fix with Todd Martin & Wade Keller, we jump back just over seven years to the Nov. 9, 2016 episode covering these topics:
- An in-depth preview of UFC 205 headlined by Eddie Alvarez vs. Conor McGregor, plus a look back at last weekend’s UFC Fight Night and Bellator events.
- A review of Survivor Series hype on Raw and Smackdown including Shane McMahon replacing Baron Corbin, and other segments
- The Cruiserweight Division news.
- Should WWE adjust to how overseas crowds react to segments.
- Is John Cena vs. Roman Reigns a good idea for WrestleMania.
- How would WWE be different if Brock Lesnar had never gone to UFC but stayed in WWE the whole time.
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO