SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
SHOW SUMMARY: In part two of this week’s two-part episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, they answer mailbag questions on these topics:
- Can WWE sue over MJF saying Big Cass’s catch phrase?
- Is it the fault of the quality of the women wrestlers or AEW’s booking that their division isn’t stronger?
- Has the AEW Women’s Division overall helped or hurt the quality of the shows?
- If Tony Khan could only sign Will Ospreay or Zack Sabre Jr., who would be the best choice?
- Why are people into Hook? Where will he be in three years?
- What is wrong with distraction finishes considering they’re been part of wrestling for decades?
- Why does Todd continue to “hate” HookHaussen?
- Can Todd name the In Your House events in order?
- Is Vince McMahon aware of how thin his roster really is at this point or is he just blissfully counting his cash?
- Are you as fed up as I am with ROH Title belts being all over AEW TV shows?
- Isn’t the Blackpool Combat Club a waste of Bryan Danielson and Jon Moxley?
- What does AEW see in Wheeler Yuta?
- Was Damian Priest’s interview this week better than most?
- How will the Judgment Day faction eventually end?
- Shouldn’t the qualifier matches in Owen Tournament just have been part of a 16-man, four-round tournament instead?
- Is the Forbidden Door card in jeopardy following Kota Ibushi’s recent issues with New Japan management?
- Would it hurt AEW more to lose MJF to WWE or would it hurt WWE more to lose Roman Reigns to Hollywood?
- What’s the story with Roman Reigns having a more limited schedule now?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO