SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
SHOW SUMMARY: In part two of this week’s two-part episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, they answer mailbag questions on these topics:
- Are Wade and Todd for or against the tag ropes?
- Update on Kenny Omega’s health and how is he booked when he returns?
- Should AEW do what WWE is doing with Cody and announce when certain matches will start?
- How is AEW’s business model working out, has it changes, and how have wrestler signings changed it?
- Would AEW feel like a hotter promotion if it hadn’t signed so many known names? Evaluating the signings of Andrade, Malikai Black, Matt Hardy, Keith Lee, Christian Cage, Jay Lethal, Boby Fish, Kyle O’Reily.
- Can Punk be credited with steadying AEW’s ratings during a downturn otherwise in ratings?
- How would WWE address allegations of an unsafe working environment?
- How at risk is the grand lineage of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles in light of the actions of Sasha Banks and Naomi?
- Could Jey Uso rise to a top singles star if Roman Reigns went away?
- Comparing Tony Khan’s handling of issues with MJF to Vince McMahon’s handling of Sasha and Naomi.
- Thoughts on Stephanie’s quotes at the Up Front conference for networks saying pro wrestling is more exciting than actual competitive sports on TV.
- Why doesn’t WWE use translators for their athletes who don’t speak English such as Asuka?
- What wrestlers on AEW’s roster would Vince McMahon be interested in signing?
- Who blinks first between Sasha & Naomi and Vince McMahon?
- Will the Christian Cage turn happen at Double or Nothing? Which team leaves with the AEW Tag Team Titles?
- Would Vince McMahon know what to do with MJF, and wouldn’t he eliminate a lot of what MJF is able to do to get over in AEW?
- Should AEW start having matches end before the very end of TV shows?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO